- Do you secretly dread it when someone asks you: “What do you do?”
even though you know this is a key moment in building your business?
- Do you long for visibility and recognition, yet stumble or feel put in a box as
you try to express the richness of what you do?
- Are you challenged in focusing your attention on a specific Tribe or niche?
- Are you just not getting the results that you want, and find that people
turn away from you, rather than moving toward you, when you talk about
what you do?
What would it be like instead to confidently share your clear, concise and compelling message and
create an endless stream of paying clients?
Join Maggie Ostara, PhD and 17 other expert faculty members as they share their personal experience, and their very best tools, techniques and strategies to develop and express your message in person, on-line, at events, through speaking and video.
ENTER TO WIN over $25,000 in PRIZES
Nail Your Message Contest invites participants to provide a “before” and “after” version of their message in written and video format. Participation is easy and beneficial for you by engaging you in developing and presenting your message – whether you win a prize or not! Everyone who completes the contest wins!
RECEIVE the BEST TRAINING on MESSAGING for FREE
Over the course of two weeks, you will be guided through the five key pillars of messaging:
- WHO – Who YOU are BEING (including your ENERGY and PRESENCE), and who you are serving (your TRIBE, niche, or ideal clients)
- WHAT – Your Tribe’s CHALLENGES and desired OUTCOMES and RESULTS
- WHY – Your POINT OF VIEW, and why what you do matters so very much
- HOW – Your SOLUTION to get your Tribe from where they are to where they want to be
- WHERE – Effectively EXPRESSING YOUR MESSAGE in person, online, on stage, in video, and through social media
Every training segment is recorded and will be available for 24 hours afterward for listening.
I look forward to teaching you how to develop and express your message with greater clarity, confidence and cash results than ever before!
Maggie Ostara, PhD